Dryer installed on the drying hopper to safe floor space with the highest energy saving: more than 40 %.
- Dryer installed on the drying hopper to safe floor space
- Dryer is removable from hopper to allow easier maintenance
- Drying temperatures up to 180°C
- Constant and adjustable dew point of down to -50°C
- Energy saving up to 40% and more
- Energy monitoring system.
- Large backlight controller full text display
- No need of compressed air
- No need of cooling water
- Automatic or manual adjustable process air flow
- Material selection table with pre-set or programmable drying parameters
- Visual and acoustic alarm
- Smart Mode: automatic adaption of the drying process to the production needs by monitoring the return air temperature – no waste of energy
- MPM (Material Protection Management): protects the material from over drying and degradation by monitoring the loading system or return air temperature
- SLS (Safety Loading System): prevents that undried material is reaching the production machine by monitoring the drying time